Date of birth: 25. 12. 1972.
Function: Researcher in the Department of Pomology and Fruit Breeding
Scientific position : Senior Research Associate
Language skills: English
PhD in biotechnical sciences. University of Belgrade – Faculty of Agriculture, 2013.
MSc in biotechnical sciences (pomology). University of Kragujevac – Faculty of Agronomy in Čačak, 2006.
BSc in agronomy. University of Kragujevac – Faculty of Agronomy in Čačak, 1998.
Fruit breeding and genetics.
Reproductive biology of fruits (fluorescence microscopy).
Biological and pomological evaluation of fruit tree genotypes.
Genetic resources of fruit trees.
- Ministry of education, science and technological development of the Republic of Serbia
- TR–31064 – The creation and preservation of genetic resources of continental species of fruit trees (2011‒2015) – researcher.
- TR–20013A – Development and study of newly bred fruit genotypes, and introduction of modern biotechnologies of fruit growing and processing (2008‒2010) – researcher.
- TR–6882B ‒ Creation, selection and examination of fruit genotypes with better biological and production characteristics (2005–2007/08) – researcher.
- TR‒6866B ‒ Improvement of growing technology of fruits using new biotechnologies (2005–2007) – researcher.
- Ministry of agriculture and environmental protection of the Republic of Serbia
- Technical and technological models of intensive plantations of fruit trees and strengthening of human capacity aimed at improving fruit production in Serbia (2015) – researcher.
- Clonal selection of autochthonous plum (Prunus domestica L.) and sour cherry (Prunus cerasus L.) cultivars and examination of autochthonous apple cultivars (Malus domestica Borkh.) of good storage properties (2005−2006) – researcher.
- Technical and technological models of intensive plantations of fruit trees and strengthening of human capacity aimed at improving fruit production in Serbia (2015) –researcher.
- International projects
- COST Action 1104 – Sustainable production of high-quality cherries for the European market, WG1: Genetic resources and Breeding, Genetics and Genomics“(2012–2016) – researcher.
- The application of microbiological preparations for the purpose of reducing the damage induced by late spring frost in generative organs of fruits – Researcher exchange program between Republic of Serbia and Republic of Hungary (2010‒2011) – researcher.
- Demonstration of new fruit varieties – Fruit Research Institute and DLV Agroconsult BV, Wageningen, under patronage of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Holland (2005–2007) – project leader.
Heilongjiang Academy of Agricultural Sciences (HAAS), Harbin, China (2010). Cornell University – Ithaca, New York Agricultural Experiment Station, Geneva, New York, USA (2003).
Scientific Pomological Society of Serbia. The Serbian Genetic Society.
Vice President of the Managing Board of the Fruit Research Institute (2015-2018). Member of the Scientific Council of the Fruit Research Institute (2015–2018). Secretary (since 2008) and member of the editorial Board (since 2010) of the Journal of Pomology. Member of the Organizational board of the 14th Serbian Congress of Fruit and Grapevine Producers with international participation (2012). Member of the Organizational board of the 2nd Symposium on Plum of Serbia with international participation (2011). Member of the Organizational board of the 1st Symposium on Plum of Serbia with international participation (2006).
- Radičević S., Marić S., Cerović R. (2015): S-allele constitution and flowering time synchronization – preconditions for effective fertilization in sweet cherry (Prunus avium L.) orchards. Romanian Biotechnological Letters, in press.
- Marić S., Radičević S., Cerović R., Vranić D. (2015): Determinacija S-alelne konstitucije nekih sorti trešnje (Prunus avium L.). Voćarstvo, 49, 189/190, 43‒48.
- Radičević S., Marić S., Cerović R., Đorđević M. (2013): Assessment of self-(in)compatibility in some sweet cherry (Prunus avium L.) genotypes. Genetika, 45, 3, 939‒952.
- Radičević S., Nikolić D., Cerović R., Đorđević M. (2013): In vitro pollen germination and pollen grain morphology in some sweet cherry (Prunus avium L.) cultivars. Romanian Biotechnological Letters, 18, 3, 8341‒8349.
- Budan S., Zhivondov A., Radicevic S. (2013): Recent achievements in cherries breeding in some Balkan countries. Proceedings of the II Balkan Symposium on Fruit Growing, Pitesti, Romania, Acta Horticulturae, 981, 1, 8390.
- Radičević S., Cerović R., Lukić M., Paunović S., Jevremović D., Milenković S., Mitrović M. (2012): Selection of autochthonous sour cherry (Prunus cerasus L.) genotypes in Feketić region. Genetika, 44, 2, 285-297.
- Radičević S., Cerović M., Đorđević M. (2012): Ispitivanje korelacionih veza nekih parametara biologije cvetanja sorti trešnje (Prunus avium L.). Voćarstvo, 46, 179/180, 121–128.
- Radičević S., Cerović R., Marić S., Đorđević M. (2011): Flowering time and incompatibility groups – cultivar combination in commercial sweet cherry (Prunus avium L.) orchards. Genetika, 43, 2, 397–406.
- Radičević S., Cerović R., Glišić I., Karaklajić-Stajić Ž. (2010): Promising sour cherry hybrids (Prunus cerasus L.) developed at Fruit Research Institute – Čačak. Genetika, 42, 2, 299-306.
- Radičević S., Cerović R., Mitrović O., Glišić I. (2008): Pomological characteristics and biochemical fruit composition of some Canadian sweet cherry cultivars. Proceedings of Fifth International Cherry Symposium, Bursa, Turkey, Acta Horticulturae, 795, 1, 283-286.